Fightful Select is reporting that former WWE Tag Team Champion Kenny Dykstra has been guest coaching at the Performance Center in Florida recently.
For those who aren’t aware, Dykstra was part of The Spirit Squad during his run with the company. He was a stablemate of former World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler.
“We’re told that former WWE Tag Team Champion Kenny Dykstra of the Spirit Squad also recently guest coached at the WWE PC.”
Dykstra left the company in 2008 but made a brief return in 2016 during an Intercontinental Championship feud between The Miz and the aforementioned Dolph Ziggler.
Kenny has wrestled for the likes of MLW and Beyond in recent months and is believed to have gotten into ridiculous shape.
There is no word on if his guest coaching role at the Performance Center will result in the company bringing him back on a full-time basis. For the latest on this story, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship