Is there another former WWE star headed back to the company? As Triple H continues to bring back fan favorites, will another be added to the list soon?
With news breaking yesterday of an IMPACT star who is reportedly confirmed as returning to WWE, could a fan favorite act be together again soon?
After losing to Mickie James on last night’s edition of IMPACT Wrestling, Deonna Purrazzo to continue her ‘Last Rodeo’ storyline, Purrazzo had a scintillating response.
Taking to Twitter, Purrazzo wrote:
“Hey@ImChelseaGreen, you got room at home for me?”
With former VXT tag team partner Chelsea Green recently being heavily rumored to be returning to WWE, she of course has continued to drop her own teases.
Green for her part made another tease recently, wishing a former on-screen iteration better luck next year in her pursuit of making a WarGames appearance in a hilarious series of Tweets.
Regardless if either of them actually does return to WWE or not, they absolutely know how to keep things interesting!
You can keep up with all the breaking WWE news by clicking here, including if and when either member of VXT return ‘home’!
Hey @ImChelseaGreen, you got room at home for me?
— The Virtuosa (@DeonnaPurrazzo) December 2, 2022
Better luck next year, Megan! https://t.co/Uq7m8rywIE
— CHELSEA GREEN (@ImChelseaGreen) November 26, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline