With the Royal Rumble being set to take place tonight (January 28), the potential surprise appearances for the match get a lot of fans talking.
One former WWE star who has confirmed that she is in town for tonight’s show is Lana (CJ Perry).
Lana took to her Instagram, sharing a video of her bumping into Damian Priest in a hotel in San Antonio.
While this doesn’t necessarily mean that Lana will be a part of the women’s Royal Rumble match, her being in town for the event certainly leaves her open as a possibility to appear in the bout.
Keep up to date on the rumours and speculation ahead of the Royal Rumble matches tonight at this link.
View this post on Instagram
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?