A former WWE star has sounded off with his thoughts on Vince McMahon saying he never wants anything to do with him and that he “doesn’t give a f**k about anyone”.
Former Intercontinental Champion and Royal Rumble runner-up Ryback spoke on his podcast regarding WWE’s decision to go ahead with WrestleMania at the WWE Performance Center in front of no crowd.
This led him to speaking about Vince McMahon, saying:
“At the end of the day, and this is just this is my personal opinion, Vince doesn’t give a f**k about anyone except for his bank account. That is me being there and talking to a lot of other people in different generations, at different times, that have worked there [WWE]. And just personally? Seeing how things operate and looking him in his eyes on many many occasions; and just instinctually knowing that I never want anything to do with this type of human being.
“That’s just my opinion, and you you could have your feelings on it. This is real life experience. I don’t think he [Vince McMahon] cares. And I think he will…he’ll pretend that he cares but I don’t see it. The fact that they haven’t seen the other sporting organisations step up and say ‘we’re going to take care of this?’ They’re trying to figure out ways to run everything still. So that should tell you all that you need to know.”
Thanks to Wrestlingnews.co for the transcription
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced