A former WWE star reveals that Vince McMahon once mistook him as Austin Theory when he worked for the company.
Released WWE star Shane Thorne, now known by his real name Shane Haste, tweeted that the WWE Chairman thought he was Austin Theory after McMahon introduced him as a “future WWE Universal Champion”.
Vince once thought I was Austin Theory
Another former WWE star Mia Yim confirmed Haste’s story by tweeting:
Vince McMahon has been closely aligned with Austin Theory on television and at WrestleMania 38 with the Chairman in Theory’s corner for his encounter with Pat McAfee.
Mr. McMahon had his first Mania match in over 12 years at age 76 against McAfee on WrestleMania Sunday.
For the full report of the event, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?