It’s a return that has been teased for months, but it finally looks like we’re getting the WWE return everyone has been waiting for.
That’s right, Eva Marie is promising that she will be returning soon in an interview with Muscle and Fitness.
“I love WWE so much. I owe my career to Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, and of course, Triple H. They took a chance on a no-name kid. When it comes to me stepping back in the ring, absolutely. I mean, I feel like now is the time for some heat and we all know your girl got a lot of that. So, I would love to definitely step back into the ring, it just has to be the right time, and the right moment, and if that opportunity arises, you better believe your girl is coming through.”
It was reported towards the end of 2020 that Eva Marie had signed a new contract with WWE, but nothing has been confirmed as of right now.
While Marie was never famed for her in-ring ability, she’s certainly got the look Vince McMahon tends to like with his female stars, so we’ll see what happens.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Star Triple H Brought Back Shares How Long He Was Under Contract Before Return
- Rey Mysterio Reveals In-Ring Future