With Triple H taking over WWE, more former WWE stars have made returns to the company, with the latest set to be former WWE Universal Champion Braun Strowman.
However, the appearances of former WWE stars are not exclusive to returns of recently released WWE stars, they also spread to older former WWE stars making guest coach appearances.
Per PWInsider, former WWE star Bull Buchanan will be at the WWE Performance Center next week.
Should Buchanan appear on television, it’ll be his first appearance on WWE TV in almost 20 years, last appearing in January 2003. Buchanan is the father of current NXT UK Tag Team Champion Brooks Jensen, so there is a chance he appears on next week’s NXT show, as Rick Steiner, the father of Bron Breakker, also recently appeared on the show.
Former WWE star Santana Garrett recently returned to the company as a guest coach in the Performance Center, so this could simply be what Buchanan will be partaking in next week.
Buchanan’s son Brooks Jensen will team with Josh Briggs in a big four-way elimination NXT Tag Team and NXT UK Tag Team Championship unification match against Gallus, Pretty Deadly and NXT Tag Team Champions the Creed Brothers at this Sunday’s Worlds Collide show.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H