Former NXT Tag Team Champion Simon Gotch had some choice, and frankly disgusting words to say about Dave Meltzer during an Instagram Q&A earlier today.
When asked in said Q&A what star rating a three-way between he, Elijah Burke and CM Punk would get, Gotch responded with the following:
“I don’t believe in star ratings. Meltzer is an idiot and the only smart thing that could come out of his mouth would be a bullet that entered through the back of his head”
Yikes. Big Dave certainly isn’t everyone’s favorite but this is a disgusting thing to say. Simon Gotch should be ashamed of himself. Horrible choice of words. pic.twitter.com/JOzq6wTs1a
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) August 1, 2019
Needless to say, we at WrestleTalk absolutely deplore such a message, and in no way shape or form echo Gotch’s opinions.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39