Ring of Honor (ROH) wrestling has taken to its official website to announce the signing of a former WWE star to the promotion.
EC3, who was released by WWE last year and has since worked with IMPACT and ROH, has put pen to paper.
Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that EC3 has signed with the company.
EC3, who had been pro wrestling’s hottest free agent since he hit the open market last summer, made a few appearances with ROH in the fall. He made his unannounced return on last weekend’s episode of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” to confront Jay Briscoe.
EC3 and Briscoe had been scheduled to face each other at Final Battle in December, but the match was called off after EC3 tested positive for COVID-19.
Recognized as a two-time former world champion, EC3 boasts one of the most chiseled physiques in the sport and stellar speaking skills.
EC3 seized control of his narrative during his time as a free agent. A darker, more intense and more dangerous EC3 showed up in ROH declaring that he was on a quest to see if honor is real.
Now that EC3 is making ROH his home, he’ll have ample time to find out.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023