Former WWE star Austin Aries has taken to Twitter to tease that he might be appearing at AEW’s ‘Double or Nothing’ show on May, 25.
Signed, sealed, delivered. Vegas just hit the jackpot… pic.twitter.com/bLPaWHUl7v
— Austin Aries (@AustinAries) April 16, 2019
Posting a picture of what seems to be a contract, Austin Aries said: “signed, sealed, delivered”. However, what led fans to speculate that Aries was teasing a move to AEW was the “Vegas just hit the jackpot”. This is because AEW first official show, the aforementioned ‘Double or Nothing’, is set to emanate from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
This would be a big capture for AEW as WrestleTalk has reported that their TV deal depends on the strength of their roster. A wrestler who has appeared in WWE, and been a World Champion in Impact Wrestling will be sure to provide the experience and star power that television networks are looking for.
This comes after AEW star MJF’s match for ‘Double or Nothing’ was revealed.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For