Karl Anderson was one of the many WWE stars who lost their jobs yesterday. Not looking to wait long to make waves online, he tweeted a video today teasing a return to Japan.
— The Machine Gun AKA Chad 2 Badd (@MachineGunKA) April 16, 2020
The video simply shows a journey to Tokyo, Japan, followed by someone saying the words “Machine Gun”. Machine Gun was, of course, his nickname while in New Japan Pro Wrestling. The voice also sounds similar to the voice at the beginning of the Bullet Club theme, a faction that Anderson was a fundamental member of.
Anderson had been with WWE since 2016. He was part of a wave of New Japan stars who joined WWE, which also included Luke Gallows, AJ Styles, and Shinsuke Nakamura. Since arriving in WWE, he has been exclusively teaming with Gallows and has formed Bullet Club-esque groups with Styles and Finn Balor.
Prior to joining WWE, Anderson was one of the founding members of Bullet Club in New Japan. He, Balor, Bad Luck Fale, and Tama Tonga were the four original members of the group and Anderson continued as one of the group’s most important members after Balor’s departure.
It may be early to read too much into the video, but it would appear Anderson is preparing for a return to New Japan Pro Wrestling and perhaps Bullet Club as well.
Do you want to see Karl Anderson rejoin Bullet Club? Let us know on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain