Since the Royal Rumble pay-per-view, Raw star Randy Orton has brutally attacked both Matt Hardy and Edge on WWE TV. The former WWE Champion then had a one-on-one match with Kevin Owens on this week’s show.
A man that both Matt Hardy and Edge know rather well is Bubba Ray Dudley (now Bully Ray). The Hardy Boyz, Edge and Christian and The Dudley Boyz really helped put tag team wrestling on the map in WWE.
Speaking of Bully Ray, the former WWE star has teased appearing on next week’s episode of Raw in a segment with Randy Orton. Taking to Twitter, Bully had the following to say:
#Raw is in Brooklyn, NY next Mon.
I wonder if Randy will be there?
Perfect place for a sit down. @BustedOpenRadio
— Bully Ray (@bullyray5150) February 25, 2020
I think that it would be slightly poetic to see Randy Orton attack a member of The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz and the team of Edge & Christian in the build to WrestleMania, so a segment with Bully Ray would be a great idea.
However, unlike D’Von Dudley who is a producer for WWE, Bully Ray no longer works for Vince McMahon and wrestles on the independent scene and for ROH. This means that WWE will likely not be willing to bring him in.
Speaking of Bully Ray, the former tag team champion has suggested that WWE’s plans for a Universal Championship match at WrestleMania are currently “in a state of flux”.
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown