Former WWE star Lio Rush has announced on Twitter that he’s going to be making his NJPW Strong debut on the January 29 as part of a six-man tag team match.
Lio Rush shared that he’s going to be tagging with fellow former Cruiserweight Champion TJP and Fred Rosser (formerly Darren Young) to take on the team of KENTA, Hikuelo and El Phantasmo.
Starting January 29, the Man of the Hour becomes the Man on Friday nights!
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) January 19, 2021
This will not be the first time that Lio Rush has worked for NJPW. The former WWE star appeared as part of the Super-J Cup last year, being defeated by the aforementioned El Phantasmo in the first round.
Lio Rush has worked for several promotions since his WWE release last year, including MLW and GCW. Rush is also the current MLW Rage Champion.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?