A couple of former WWE stars were in attendance for last night’s December 21 edition of AEW Dynamite in San Antonio, Texas.
One of those names was two-time WWE Women’s Champion Jazz, who was inducted into the Women’s Wrestling Hall Of Fame last month.
Also in attendance at the show was Jazz’s husband, former WWE star Rodney Mack.
Jazz and Mack run a training school with AEW star Thunder Rosa called the Dogg Pound Dojo in San Antonio.
PWInsider noted that Jazz and Mack visited before the show and were also introduced to the crowd by ring announcer Justin Roberts.
Rosa was at the show too, despite having been out of action since August due to injury.
The latest update is that Rosa is expected back in action around February/March.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw