A former WWE star has said that he’s reached out to AEW about being signed and been rejected by the promotion not once but twice.
Former WWE Tag Team Champion Darren Young – real name Fred Rosser – was asked on Twitter why he hasn’t done anything with AEW, and according to him, it’s not for the want of trying.
I get asked a lot why not @AEW? Well, I tried and I was told NOPE…NOT ☝️ but ✌️ …besides AEW wasn’t my end goal it’s always been NJPW @njpw1972 No matter what, don’t ever get overwhelmed and decide to throw in the towel. I’ve still got a lot of work to do! #blockthehate
Rosser has recently been working matches for New Japan Pro-Wrestling and the UWN/NWA PrimeTime Live shows.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight