Former WWE superstar Damien Sandow took to Twitter yesterday to confirm that he was making his wrestling return after two years away from the ring.
In the promo cut outside the Battle Arts Academy in Toronto, Sandow stated that the wrestling business needed him. He would go on to claim that “The Millennial Slayer” had been born.
Well, here you go… pic.twitter.com/KhfKlJnwP7
— Aron (@AronsThoughts) July 7, 2019
Since then, a source has told WrestleTalk that Damien Sandow (now Aaron Rex) will be having his first match in over two years at Battle Arts Academy’s first Pro Show next weekend.
The source states that Rex will be wrestling Timmy O’Connor, one of the promotion’s top guys, at the show on Saturday 13th July.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future