For many WWE tag teams it’s natural for them to travel together to further their connection, but we now know one team that didn’t.
Speaking with Kurt Johansson, Big Kon, formerly known as Konnor of the Ascension in WWE, revealed that he and Viktor didn’t actually travel the roads together.
“We love working together. We’re also like brothers. It’s the oddest relationship because we never travelled together when we were on the main roster. I always rode with Erick Rowan and he (Viktor) always rode with Brodie (Luke Harper). And so he would ride with Brodie and I would always ride with Rowan, and we would always just go do our own thing and we’d meet up somewhere.”
Konnor went on to add that he and Rowan were more suited as travel partners as they woke up earlier (7am) to workout, while Viktor and Brodie Lee would often wake up as late as 11am.
The Ascension were release by WWE in December of 2019 and now go by the names Big Kon and Vik as the Awakening.
Quote via Sportskeeda
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’