FTR experienced a lot of tough situations backstage during their time in WWE, but if a former WWE writer is to be believed, it seems that things may have worked both ways.
Speaking on The Sessions with Renee Paquette, Dax Harwood of FTR discussed a bad experience that he had with Shawn Michaels backstage after Raw 25 in January 2018.
In response to an article about Harwood’s comments, former WWE writer Dave Schilling claimed that the tag team “made his life hell” after WrestleMania 35.
I feel bad that FTR had a bad experience with Shawn Michaels, but they also made my life hell the Raw after Mania 35 & made fun of the promo I wrote while I was in the room. Tough business and people are rarely their best selves under the pressure cooker.
Mania 35 featured Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler, then known as The Revival, losing their Raw Tag Team Titles to Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins. The following night, The Revival lost their rematch for the titles.
As previously noted, Dax Harwood mentioned how WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels shared a bonding moment with him backstage and then immediately made fun of him to other members of the Kliq backstage at Raw 25 in 2018.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company