We are saddened to report that former WWF wrestler Rusty Brooks has passed away at the age of 63.
PWInsider is reporting that Brooks had undergone surgery a few weeks ago and was dealing with health problems. However, no cause of death has been reported as of yet.
Brooks wrestled for the WWF throughout the 80s as an enhancement talent. During his time with the promotion he wrestled many of the top stars in wrestling history. Among them were Hulk Hogan, Ricky Steamboat and Andre the Giant.
Rusty Brooks later opened his own wrestling school where he trained a number of mainstream stars. His students included the likes of MVP, Gangrel, and Norman Smiley.
From all of us here at WrestleTalk, we extend our deepest condolences to the family, friends, and fans of Rusty Brooks.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking