Current ROH, IWGP and AAA Tag Team Champions FTR have left quite the impact since their WWE release back in 2020.
Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler arrived in All Elite Wrestling in May 2020, signing three year deals with the company.
Initially, Dax believed that the pair’s AEW contracts would expire this year, but that turned out to not be the case.
Now Dax in an interview with Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful Select (subscription required) has revealed that he believes the pair’s contracts expire at the end of April 2023.
Dax said that he’s evaluating various options and says that he and Cash have had a lot of conversations about their future.
In the interview, Dax detailed one specific idea that would see him and Cash leave AEW, but not sign with WWE. You can read more about that here.
Dax is set for a singles clash with Bryan Danielson on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
FTR seem to be set to defend their ROH Tag Team Championship against the Gunn Club at ROH Final Battle.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- AEW Real-Life Father & Son Team Together For First Time Since Falling Out