Current ROH, IWGP and AAA Tag Team Champions FTR have left quite the impact since their WWE release back in 2020.
Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler arrived in All Elite Wrestling in May 2020, signing three year deals with the company.
Initially, Dax believed that the pair’s AEW contracts would expire this year, but that turned out to not be the case.
Now Dax in an interview with Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful Select (subscription required) has revealed that he believes the pair’s contracts expire at the end of April 2023.
Dax said that he’s evaluating various options and says that he and Cash have had a lot of conversations about their future.
In the interview, Dax detailed one specific idea that would see him and Cash leave AEW, but not sign with WWE. You can read more about that here.
Dax is set for a singles clash with Bryan Danielson on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
FTR seem to be set to defend their ROH Tag Team Championship against the Gunn Club at ROH Final Battle.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Report: Lawsuit Filed Against Top AEW Star & AEW
- Report: WWE Drops Naughty Tag Team Name
- Popular WWE Series Comes To An End
- Report: Notable Promotion Sends WWE Cease & Desist Over Attempting To Contact Its Wrestlers
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Report: What Vince McMahon Is Doing At His Office At WWE HQ Revealed
- Big E WWE Update Ahead Of Royal Rumble
- Report: Matt Riddle Out Of Rehab, Could Make WWE Return Soon
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27