At tonight’s AEW taping (April 12) FTR revealed to the Milwaukee live crowd behind the scenes details on their future plans with the company.
Spoilers ahead for this Friday’s AEW Rampage airing on April 14 so if you don’t want to know, be sure to turn back now!
FTR have not only revealed that they have indeed signed new contracts with the company, they gave details as to how many years they signed on for with AEW.
In addition, they shared what their plans were for after that contract with the Milwaukee live crowd.
According to spoilers courtesy of Fightful:
“AEW World Tag Team Champions FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) came to the ring. They said they signed a four-year deal with AEW, and they will retire at the end of the contract.”
To check out all the spoilers from the taping, you can click this link.
It is certainly exciting to see that FTR will be remaining with All Elite Wrestling for the next four years after putting on impressive displays throughout their first AEW contract.
You can keep up with all the latest AEW news by clicking this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?