2k have officially revealed the complete line up for the DLC content for this year’s WWE 2k23 video game.
The packs and their release dates are as followed:
DLC 1: Steiner Row Pack (April 19)
B-Fab (Manager only)
DLC 2: Pretty Sweet Pack (May 17)
DLC 3: Race to NXT Pack (June 14)
DLC 4: Revel with Wyatt Pack (July 19)
DLC 5: Bad News U Pack (August 16)
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn