There has been a further update provided on Velveteen Dream’s recent arrests.
Over the weekend, it was revealed that former WWE NXT star Velveteen Dream had been arrested on August 26, 2022 for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Per PWInsider, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office has now confirmed that Clark was placed under arrest for a violation of his existing probation, which was actually from an arrest back in November 2021, in which he was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, destroying/altering/concealing physical evidence and having no lamps/illuminating devices in his vehicle.
Before the August 26 arrest, Clark had been arrested on August 20 for charges of Trespassing on Property after a Warning and First Degree Battery. Because that August 20 arrest took place during his probation from the November arrest, a new warrant was triggered, which is why he was arrested again on August 26.
Clark is still incarcerated following the August 26 arrest in Seminole County where he was transferred yesterday and is currently listed as having a court date on September 19 at 1:30 PM.
The filing for his release from jail following the August 20 arrest lists current WWE star Tehuti Miles (Ashante Adonis) as the person who bailed Clark out on August 22.
We will have further updates and details on Patrick Clark when they become available. All further updates can be found at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode