Gable Steveson has confirmed plans for a WrestleMania 38 appearance, after deleting a tweet noting that he’d be at the April 2-3 event.
Steveson quickly deleting his tweet noting that ‘it’s time’ for him to make his WrestleMania debut appeared to indicate that his appearance was intended to be a surprise.
The Olympic gold medallist once again commented on his status for the upcoming show, telling Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated:
“I plan on going to WrestleMania, That’s the first time WWE fans will see me and what I’m about. I’m going to put my heart out there.”
As of writing, WWE has not announced Steveson for the event.
Gable Steveson officially wrapped up his college wrestling career on Saturday (March 19) after once again capturing the NCAA Championship.
The accomplished amateur wrestler is reportedly set to become a regular on WWE Raw ‘very very soon’.
You can view the announced card for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) at here, and the current line-up for WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) at here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023