Olympic Gold Medalist Gable Steveson has revealed whether he wants to be babyface or heel in WWE.
Speaking on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani, Gable Steveson confirmed he will be at WrestleMania 38 next week and gave his thoughts on what role he would like in WWE.
In regards to whether he would like to be babyface or heel, Steveson answered:
“Good [guy] that goes to bad. Start off good, make the fans love you, then turn into a bad guy — kind of like Roman Reigns did.”
The 21-year old from University of Minnesota made it clear that he would leave his direction in the hands of WWE creative, but Gable did indicate what he wishes to happen.
As previously noted, Gable Steveson revealed his plans for WrestleMania 38 in a previous interview.
For more information and details on WrestleMania 38, click here.
Quotes via Cagesideseats
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury