WWE released the following video online, it shows Johnny Gargano attacking Tommaso Ciampa at the WWE Performance Center.
This is furthering the storyline on NXT that Gargano was ‘fired’ from the developmental brand and is out to seek revenge on his former best friend. On this past week’s NXT, Gargano hid in the crowd and attacked Ciampa after he was taunting the crowd.
It seems WWE is pushing this as the first ‘real’ blood feud of NXT and is a throwback to angles of old by having Gargano and Ciampa continuing the feud outside of TV.
Ciampa turned on Gargano and brutally attacked him back in May of last year at NXT Takeover: Chicago and had been absent from NXT due to an injury until his return at NXT Takeover: Philadelphia in January once again attacking Gargano after his grueling, five-star battle with Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream