Long-time WWE backstage agent Gerald Brisco has posed a rather intriguing question after he was released by the company recently.
Despite being with the company for nearly 40 years, Vince McMahon called Brisco on the phone and released him last week after he had been furloughed in April.
Brisco tweeted earlier:
Is it Wednesday yet?
He had also previously tweeted over the weekend:
Been a busy day changes coming. I’ll be sharing the news next Wednesday
So, let the speculation commence – is Gerald Brisco heading to AEW? He worked with the likes of Arn Anderson, Jim Ross and others backstage in WWE over the years who are with All Elite now, and if your boss releases you over the phone after 40 years, you’re probably not going to care too much about being loyal to him.
Let us know what you make of Brisco’s tweets in the comments.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed