A new report has stated that there is a lot of frustration backstage in WWE following the release of Bray Wyatt.
It was previously reported that Bray Wyatt was released due to company budget cuts. As per Fightful Select (subscription required), this reasoning caused employees and talent to become frustrated with WWE, as Wyatt was a known merchandise “money maker”.
The report noted that several long-time stars no longer feel that their jobs are safe, with reportedly not many individuals backstage believing that Wyatt was truly released for financial reasons.
Wyatt’s departure ended his 12-year tenure with WWE. Numerous performers have reacted to Wyatt’s release, sending the former Universal Champion messages of support.
Code Orange, the band that performed The Fiend’s remixed entrance music, appear to have teased a working relationship with the Eater of Worlds.
Responding to speculation on Twitter, Wyatt seemingly confirmed that he foreshadowed his departure during his final WWE Firefly Fun House appearance in April.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned