A new report has stated that there is a lot of frustration backstage in WWE following the release of Bray Wyatt.
It was previously reported that Bray Wyatt was released due to company budget cuts. As per Fightful Select (subscription required), this reasoning caused employees and talent to become frustrated with WWE, as Wyatt was a known merchandise “money maker”.
The report noted that several long-time stars no longer feel that their jobs are safe, with reportedly not many individuals backstage believing that Wyatt was truly released for financial reasons.
Wyatt’s departure ended his 12-year tenure with WWE. Numerous performers have reacted to Wyatt’s release, sending the former Universal Champion messages of support.
Code Orange, the band that performed The Fiend’s remixed entrance music, appear to have teased a working relationship with the Eater of Worlds.
Responding to speculation on Twitter, Wyatt seemingly confirmed that he foreshadowed his departure during his final WWE Firefly Fun House appearance in April.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star