The planned WWE gimmick for Chelsea Green has been revealed, ahead of her return to WWE TV.
Following reports that WWE was interested in re-hiring Green, Fightful reported that Green has been signed to WWE for ‘quite some time’ and is waiting for creative plans.
Green has been teasing a Royal Rumble appearance on social media ahead of Saturday’s premium live event.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), there have been ‘tentative’ creative plans for Green to play a comedic ‘Karen’ type character.
Fightful hasn’t heard whether or not Green is scheduled to appear in the 2023 women’s Rumble bout at the time of writing.
To those of you who are still confused about what a ‘Karen’ is despite Bayley and Becky Lynch’s recent Raw segment, the name is now used as a derogatory term for individuals who act like things that barely concern them are major inconveniences.
The woman who got heated at the cashier who wouldn’t let them use an expired coupon? a Karen. The neighbour who called the police on the quaint house-warming party? a Karen.
Green was released by WWE in April 2021 following her previous stint with the company.
The announced lineup for Royal Rumble 2023 can be found at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- AEW Star Teases Surprise Tag Team Reunion?