WWE has announced that Former Universal Champion Goldberg will appear on Monday’s (October 4) edition of Raw.
Not only will next week’s Raw feature the second half of the WWE Draft, Goldberg is also set to visit the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. The Hall of Famer last appeared on WWE TV during a satellite interview on the September 27 show.
Goldberg has had his sights set on a rematch with Lashley ever since Lashley defeated him at SummerSlam via referee stoppage. After the bout, Lashley attacked Goldberg’s son Gage, who was trying to interfere in the post-match beatdown.
It had previously been reported that Goldberg will get another opportunity to face Lashley at Crown Jewel on October 21. It is possible that this match is made official on Monday’s show.
Roman Reigns is set to go one-on-one with Lesnar at the Saudi Arabia event. Also confirmed for the show is a SmackDown Women’s Championship three-way match between Becky Lynch, Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks.
During Friday’s edition of SmackDown, Bianca Belair was drafted to Raw, however the draft will not take effect until October 22, the night after Crown Jewel.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- WWE Clash At The Castle To Do Largest Non-WrestleMania Gate In Pro-Wrestling History