WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg once infamously came to the ring on WWE already bloody after headbutting his locker room door.
Well now the WWE Hall of Famer took to his Instagram page to share pictures of another bloody accident he was a part of.
A rep for Goldberg told TMZ Sports that the WWE Hall of Famer accidentally hit his head on a tractor while having work done in his property, which resulted in a bloody wound on his head.
The wound left a lot of blood on Goldberg’s head, but the former Universal Champion described it as simply ‘just a flesh wound’ that he claimed he would simply ‘superglue shut’.
Goldberg is currently a free agent, with him reportedly in discussions for an upcoming ‘retirement tour’, including a match in Israel that would also feature AEW’s Sting.
You can see the gruesome photos of Goldberg’s injury below.
The card for WWE Night of Champions 2023 on Saturday, May 27 is as follows:
World Heavyweight Championship – Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins vs. AJ Styles
Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship – Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) vs. Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
Raw Women’s Championship – Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka
SmackDown Women’s Championship – Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Natalya
Intercontinental Championship – Gunther (c) vs. Mustafa Ali
Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar
Becky Lynch vs. Trish Stratus
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions