It’s October and that means we’re heading towards everyone’s 14th favourite WWE show of the year, Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia.
We already know that we’re getting Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns and Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair, but another match that will almost definitely be on the card is Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley.
If it’s not on the card, we’ll be very surprised because it turns out Goldberg has a very specific deal when it comes to Saudi Arabia shows, and it involves a lot of money.
Speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer revealed Goldberg gets significantly more money for Saudi matches than any other match, so he will want to be on the show to get his payday.
“The other match that is going to be there is Lashley and Bill Goldberg, because that one won’t be put on TV, because Goldberg does have a specific deal with the Saudi shows that is very lucrative and if you were gonna pull his match to put it on TV he wouldn’t be happy at all. That’s millions of dollars of difference. It’s not like all the other guys who are going to get paid the same whether they’re on the show or not.”
Goldberg is set to appear on RAW tonight, so you can safely assume the match will be made on the show. He said he would kill Bobby Lashley last week, so let’s see what happens.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?