Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg has named who he believes is WWE’s next Goldberg.
The WWE Hall of Famer is one of the most dominant wrestlers of all time with his undefeated streak in WCW, racking up a 173-0 record.
Speaking with CBS Sports’ Shakiel Mahjouri on Shak Wrestling, the 55-year old was asked who he believes could be WWE’s next Goldberg.
He replied with one name:
The reigning two-time NXT Champion Bron Breakker is the son of Rick Steiner and has been a top star for the NXT 2.0 brand since his arrival last September due to his natural ability and powerhouse style.
Goldberg also addressed comparisons to another young star in the industry, AEW’s Wardlow in a separate interview.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?