One thing WWE fans like to point out about Goldberg is how often he cuts himself before matches and promos. It is odd and usually seems to happen when he hits his head on a locker room door.
Now, Goldberg has revealed that he bleeds before matches on purpose. More specifically, he does it to get fans psyched up for his matches. Here is the quote from his interview with Fox Sports:
“What people don’t understand about that is that, you know, people bitch and moan about me hurting myself prior to getting into the ring and bleeding and gigging myself. Hey, man, I do that for y’all. They don’t understand. I do that for them because I have to do something beyond human belief to get myself into the ‘Goldberg Zone.’ And if they think … here I am caring about what people say … but what could be the other reason for that happening other than me trying to get in that zone to provide them with the best character humanly possible?”
Goldberg is currently set to challenge Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed