WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg returned to WWE back in 2016, when he shocked the world and defeated Brock Lesnar in just under two minutes at Survivor Series.
Goldberg has been Spearing and Jackhammering opponents for five years since, and it may have taken it’s toll on his shoulder. Goldberg appeared on the Pat McAfee show, where he revealed that he needs shoulder surgery.
Goldberg said that he will not be getting the surgery until he’s done wrestling. He said:
“I won’t tell everybody on national radio or television that my shoulder has been destroyed for the last three years, five years, eight years. I need surgery, but I’ll get it when I’m done. I’ll get it when I’m finished. It’s one of those things. Here’s the deal, if Vince calls me tomorrow morning and says, ‘hey Goldberg, we need you in a month,’ what am I going to do if I get surgery, right? I’ll get her done when it’s time.”
Goldberg hasn’t wrestled for WWE since the Crown Jewel pay-per-view in October, when he defeated Bobby Lashley in a Falls Count Anywhere match.
transcription via Wrestling Inc
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors