According to a new report from Fightful Select, a familiar face is set to appear at the ‘large-scale international event’ Elimination Chamber scheduled to take place on February 19, 2022.
That’s right, it’s time for Goldberg to appear!
One of the most popular acts at the Saudi hosted shows, Goldberg is scheduled to appear at the Elimination Chamber event in Jeddah.
The match is reportedly the last commitment in his current contractual agreement with WWE as he previously stated he has one match left in the current agreement.
According to the report, the latest creative plans for Goldberg are to challenge Roman Reigns for the WWE Universal Championship to complete their pre-pandemic feud which saw the two scheduled to meet at WrestleMania 36.
Fightful notes that given how much WWE creative changes plans of late, do remember: card subject to change.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups