WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg was unsuccessful in becoming a three-time Universal Champion at the Elimination Chamber, when he was defeated by Roman Reigns.
Goldberg’s match in Saudi Arabia was the last match left on his current WWE deal, with him now officially a free agent. However, for the two of you hoping to see Goldberg wander through the Forbidden Door, that doesn’t look to be happening.
Goldberg took to Instagram before his match, where he heavily seemed to imply that the match with Reigns was his last pro-wrestling match.
“Possibly my final mission in the wrestling world. As you can tell I’m quite weary from the long flight as I stated that we are in Riyadh when in fact we are in Jeddah. Kind of a bittersweet trip as it may be my last here as a performer. Hopefully my hard work pays off leaving Roman helpless in the middle of the ring as I walk out with his #universalchampionship Whatever happens he’s going to know that getting in the ring with me was a bad decision on his part. That is all. Thank you everyone #whoslast #spearvsspear #jackhammer #warriortilidie”
View this post on Instagram
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match