Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson returned to NJPW during today’s (May 1) eventful Wrestling Dontaku event.
The two stars, currently signed to IMPACT Wrestling, made a surprise appearance after Tama Tonga defeated EVIL for the NEVER Openweight Championship.
The Good Brothers attacked Tonga, before laying Tanga Loa and Jado out.
While The Good Brothers recently wrestled at NJPW Windy City Riot, the duo hadn’t appeared for the promotion in Japan since their departures in early 2016.
There has been some speculation surrounding Gallows and Anderson’s futures, with the duo recently confirming that their contracts with IMPACT Wrestling expire this summer.
The Bullet Club faction gained a notable new member during the show, which you can read about right here.
Check out the full results from NJPW Wrestling Dontaku 2022 at this link.
.@MachineGunKA & @The_BigLG "Magic Killer"
Sign up Now & Stay tuned to https://t.co/CcdQ1XrpWA#njdontaku #njpw #njpwworld pic.twitter.com/43FMPxnEAU
— njpwworld (@njpwworld) May 1, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE