Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson have teased a return to Japan, amidst speculation ahead of their IMPACT Wrestling contracts expiring.
The Good Brothers returned to NJPW in July 2021 for the Tag Team Turbulence Tournament on NJPW STRONG. The duo haven’t wrestled for the promotion in Japan since their departure in February 2016.
Gallows and Anderson have now teased a return to the Land of the Rising Sun now that COVID-19 travel restrictions are being relaxed, telling Lucha Libre Online:
Gallows: We miss wrestling in Japan. 100 percent, yes.
Anderson: You know, and the borders are — the borders over there are slowly opening back up again. Yeah, keep an eye open. There’s some stuff in the works.
Fightful reported that The Good Brothers’ current contracts with IMPACT Wrestling will be up in July. Confirming this report, but keeping their cards close to their chests, the duo said:
Anderson: We signed a two-year contract with IMPACT Wrestling. Oh, two years is almost up. What’s gonna happen?
Gallows: What’s gonna happen Scott (D’Amore)? (Gallows laughed) Ross (Forman) is rubbing his face right now off-camera because I’m not supposed to say that.
The duo last wrestled during the IMPACT Multiverse of Matches taping during WrestleMania weekend, facing off against The Briscoes.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Update On Cesaro’s Wrestling Future Amid Forbidden Door Speculation
- Ronda Rousey In Action During WWE SmackDown Dark Match
- The Rock Reacts To Pat McAfee Using His Catchphrase On SmackDown
- AEW Star Taz Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss Photo
- Bayley Teases Returning For Money In The Bank
- Watch Alexa Bliss Rap ‘Lose Yourself’ In Her Hometown
- Bret Hart Posts Emotional Message 20 Years After Stroke
- Damian Priest Believes We’ll See Bad Bunny In A WWE Ring Again