Keith Lee made his WWE Raw debut on Monday, and there’s some good news following backlash about his brand new entrance music.
The new theme led to a lot of complaints, both because his previous one was so good and the new one used on Monday was just so… bleh.
Lee will be facing Randy Orton at the pay-per-view, the same man he faced in his Raw debut, but the match was cut short due to Drew McIntyre interference.
It wasn’t specified whether the updated theme will be lyrics added on top of the instrumental used on Monday, or if it’s going to be completely new. There are details about why WWE is changing so many entrance themes, including Lee’s, at this link, explaining why he won’t be using the one he did in NXT.
We have an amazing database resource on the site at this link which tracks all entrance music in WWE, NXT and AEW, which is definitely worth checking out if you ever need details.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Fascinating Behind-The-Scenes Footage Of Jade Cargill Including Training With Bryan Danielson & More
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’