Triple H is now in power in WWE as both the head of creative and the EVP of Talent Relations, which has already caused a lot of speculation among wrestling fans.
Fans have speculated that Triple H’s promotion could signal the return of several former stars of the Black and Gold era of NXT who recently departed the company, with the most frequent name thrown around being Johnny Gargano.
Gargano was considered the ‘heart and soul’ of NXT during his time on the brand, and left the company last December due to his contract expiring. Since then, he has yet to wrestle or sign a contract anywhere else.
Gargano was written off NXT during his final appearance on the show, when he was assaulted by Grayson Waller during his farewell speech.
Waller has clearly heard all the speculation about a potential return for Gargano now that Triple H is in power, so Waller took to Twitter to make sure they remembered what happened the last time we saw Gargano in WWE.
We recently compiled a list of 10 former WWE/NXT names who could return to WWE under the Triple H regime.
— Grayson Waller (@GraysonWWE) July 25, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite