As reported by Skysports.com recently:
“WWE Stage the Greatest Royal Rumble next month – and you can see it live on Sky Sports Box Office!”.
Sky has had a long history with WWE, having been host to pay-per-view events and both Raw and SmackDown Live in the UK. In addition to WWE shows, the Box Office holds a number of other sporting events including live boxing.
It had previously been confirmed by Roman Reigns that the Greatest Royal Rumble would be a network special, but we now have a time as well, with it starting at 5 pm GMT according to the Skysports.com press release.
Along with the Rumble match itself, it has been confirmed that there will be seven championship matches on the card, including the WWE Championship, WWE Universal Championship, WWE Raw and Smackdown Live Tag Championship, and the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.
Who do you think will walk away as the winner of the Greatest Royal Rumble? Let us know in the comments below.
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match
- AEW Makes Major Change During Revolution 2024
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement