Earlier today, WWE SmackDown ring announcer Greg Hamilton posted a rather furious tweet about Lio Rush. This comes after Rush announced his retirement from wrestling onto Twitter last night.
For those that didn’t see, Greg Hamilton had the following to say about Rush’s retirement in a now-deleted tweet:
Wow…..unreal…..if we all didn’t have our own lives and families to take care of I just might pretend I give a . (On behalf of the wrestling family and community who work for a living) On to the gym.
Following on from this, Greg Hamilton posted the following statement onto Twitter, saying that he respects Lio Rush as a “father and a man”, and said that he was “wrong” for his Twitter post earlier today.
Posting the statement onto Twitter, Hamilton says that he has “all the respect in the world” for the fact that Rush is an incredible father. He also stressed that he was not asked to make this statement and decided to do it on his own.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned