An AEW star has returned during the June 4 ROH TV taping.
As previously reported, a popular AEW name took on a new role at the June 4 Ring of Honor television taping at Universal Studios.
However, it wasn’t the only notable incident featuring an AEW star during the tapings.
At the ROH TV taping, AEW star Griff Garrison made his return in a bout against Lee Moriarty for a future episode of the weekly show on Honor Club.
Garrison suffered an undisclosed injury that led to him undergoing surgery in December 2022.
Griff Garrison hasn’t appeared on AEW programming since early 2022 when he teamed with Brian Pillman Jr. as part of the Varsity Blonds.
Stay up to date with the current AEW injury reserve at this link.
Scoop #16: Lee Moriarty vs The Returning Griff Garrison pic.twitter.com/2AqsznAqeG
— Jacob Cohen (@MrJacobCohen) June 4, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring