Chelsea Green has shared some extremely graphic images of Matt Cardona and his war wounds following his deathmatch against Nick Gage.
When Matt Cardona pinned Nick Gage for the GCW World Championship, his previously-white shirt was stained red. Chelsea Green has taken to Twitter to reveal the gruesome aftermath of Cardona vs Gage.
Green posted a photo of Cardona’s bandaged-up arm. Cardona seems to have suffered a deep cut in his tricep. In additional photos, Green revealed that Cardona’s blood had stained towels and their hotel bed sheets.
Here is the tweet:
Dr Chelsea come through. ? pic.twitter.com/5lTlvseyIb
— CHELSEA GREEN (@ImChelseaGreen) July 25, 2021
A Twitter user pointed out that the blood stained materials could be considered biohazards, and could expose others to potential pathogens if not properly disposed of. Replying to a separate tweet, Green confirmed that she had informed hotel staff of the situation.
Following Cardona’s title victory, the crowd threw trash at the new champion as he celebrated in the ring. Following Dave Meltzer’s comments criticizing the segment, GCW fired back by releasing a shirt design featuring Meltzer’s tweet.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release