On last week’s episode of AEW Dynamite, Stokely Hathaway approached the Gunn Club backstage, where he seemed to offer his services to Colten and Austin Gunn, but their father Billy seemed to disagree with the decision to join Stokely.
On tonight’s show, the Gunn Club made short work of the Varsity Blonds, before Billy Gunn told his sons that this was what he wanted to get out of them.
Stokely then walked out on the stage, before the Gunn Club stabbed their own father in the back, aligning with Stokely and assaulting Billy.
Fret not though, as the Acclaimed then ran out to chase the Ass Boys through the crowd, before helping Billy to his feet and ‘scissoring’ Daddy Ass.
A wholesome reunion to make good on a heartbreaking betrayal.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE