On last week’s episode of AEW Dynamite, Stokely Hathaway approached the Gunn Club backstage, where he seemed to offer his services to Colten and Austin Gunn, but their father Billy seemed to disagree with the decision to join Stokely.
On tonight’s show, the Gunn Club made short work of the Varsity Blonds, before Billy Gunn told his sons that this was what he wanted to get out of them.
Stokely then walked out on the stage, before the Gunn Club stabbed their own father in the back, aligning with Stokely and assaulting Billy.
Fret not though, as the Acclaimed then ran out to chase the Ass Boys through the crowd, before helping Billy to his feet and ‘scissoring’ Daddy Ass.
A wholesome reunion to make good on a heartbreaking betrayal.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship