In some wonderful news, wrestling legend Hacksaw Jim Duggan has announced on his Instagram page that he is now cancer free.
As you can see in the below video, Hacksaw rang the bell to signify he’s had his final treatment and is now in recovery.
View this post on Instagram
Hacksaw first announced he had prostate cancer last year, and had announced he was cancer-free earlier this year. Unfortunately he would announce in May 2022 that his cancer treatment was not over, but hopefully this time, the cancer is gone for good.
Everyone at WrestleTalk wishes Hacksaw a safe and healthy recovery.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023