WWE Hall of Famer ‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan has provided a health update following his recent cancer surgery.
Duggan has now shared a video on Twitter, updating fans on his condition. Thanking everyone for their support, the Hall of Famer confirmed that he is cancelling appearances scheduled for the rest of the year, and hopes to return to the road in 2022, noting:
“Hi everybody, I’d just like to give everybody a quick update after my back-to-back surgeries. Obviously I’m home, doing well, feeling much, much better, and I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the thoughts, the prayers, the good wishes. You know, it’s humbling to have so many people all over the world care. I’ll tell you, it means a lot. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you so much to so many folks for checking in on me.
“I’d also like to say I’m sorry and I hope you all understand that I’m going to have to cancel the rest of the shows for this year, but we’re looking forward to traveling the world next year, God willing, and so hopefully we’ll see you down the road. Again, thank you very much for all the good wishes and prayers. God bless, and hopefully see you soon.”
Here is the video:
Hacksaw checks in with an update! pic.twitter.com/FfAjB88X6E
— Hacksaw Jim Duggan (@OfficialHacksaw) November 10, 2021
We continue to send our best wishes to Jim Duggan.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw