‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan has provided a positive update on his cancer treatments, revealing that he is now cancer free.
In October, Duggan underwent emergency surgery following his prostate cancer diagnosis. In a new update video, the Hall of Famer has explained that his cancer was encapsulated inside his prostate, and tests for cancer in bones, surrounding tissues and lymph nodes have all came back clear.
Duggan reminded his fans that early detection does save lives, before wishing everybody a Merry Christmas.
Here is the video.
Let's kick off the day with an update from Hacksaw! Hoooooo! pic.twitter.com/iN40n38Rsv
— Hacksaw Jim Duggan (@OfficialHacksaw) December 8, 2021
This was Duggan’s second battle with cancer, who had previously been diagnosed with kidney cancer in 1998.
We continue to send our very best wishes to ‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return