If the multitude of stories are to be believed, Haku is one of the most legitimate tough guys to have ever stepped foot in a professional wrestling ring.
It was announced that he is out to prove he is, in fact, the toughest guy in wrestling when he faces “Filthy” Tom Lawlor in a match at Black Label Pro’s WrestleMania week event.
BREAKING: Who's the toughest man in professional wrestling?!
Haku vs "Filthy" Tom Lawlor
April 3rd at 11:59pm. #TheCollective
— Black Label Pro (@BLabelPro) January 24, 2020
Lawlor is a major star in MLW. Haku has appeared alongside his sons in recent years.
Haku is the father of Tonga Loa and Tama Tonga. The Brothers are appearing at a Bullet Club party as part of the many events surrounding WrestleMania.
Haku is a former WWF Tag Team Champion with Andre The Giant. He also won the WCW Hardcore Championship.
If you’ve never seen Tom Lawlor wrestle or are too young to remember Haku/Meng, this match won’t be pretty. However, it should be fun match to watch between two tough guys.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite